DEPARTMENT: Hamtic Municipal Health Office
DEPARTMENT HEAD: Name: Ma. Eva D. Pacificador, MD
- Contact Number: 09173050251
- Email Address: email@example.com
“To ensure delivery of accessible, quality, affordable, equitable, sustainable health services and upgraded facilities for Hamtikanons’ maintained by competent and committed Health Workers through collaborative and integrated support of NGO’s and GO’s.”
“Health empowered progressive and productive Hamtikanons’ in the next decade.
- Sustain Administration of Quality Health Services and Attain related Sustainable Development Goals.
- To decrease incidence of infant & child mortality rate from 5% to 1.5% at the end of 2022.
- To decrease Maternal Mortality rate to zero by 2022.
- To increase coverage of indigent enrolled in PhilhealthIndigency Program from 1,000 to 1,500 in the year 2022.
- To decrease incidence of malnutrition among pre- schoolers from 2-6% at the end of 2022.
- To improve Reproductive Health of the Community.
- To improve Dental Health of the community
- To increase number of health personnel from 24 to 30 at the end of 2022.
- To provide Magna Carta benefits for Health Workers.
- To update health center facilities; and to improve skills & knowledge of health personnel at the end of 2022.
- To increase number of household with toilet from 80% to 95% at the end of 2019.
- To increase number of household with safe drinking water from 80% to 95% at the end of 2022.
- To improve health seeking behavior and practices of the community from 75% to 95% at the end of 2022.
- Provide Medico legal services.
- To reduce incidence of communicable and non-communicable disease in the locality by 20% in the years 2020 and onwards.
- To reduce morbidity for tuberculosis from 20% to 10% at the end of 2020 and onwards.
- To maintain zero mortality for Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever for 2020 and onwards.
- To reduce morbidity of heart disease and other cardiac related illness from 5 % to 2%from 2020 onwards.
- To reduce increase of water borne disease from 8% to 2% from 2020 and onwards.
- To reduce incidence of Respiratory illness from 15% to 5% from 2020 and onwards.
- To reduce incidence and treatment of Diabetes Mellitus from 5% to 2% from 2020 and onwards.
- To reduce incidence and treatment of Hypertension from 5% to 2% from 2020 and onwards.
HAMTIC MUNICIPAL HEALTH OFFICE
- Medical Consultation
- Dental Program
- Reproductive Health Services
- A. MATERNAL CHILD CARE AND NUTRITION
- B. FAMILY PLANNING
- Pre-natal Care and Tetanus Toxoid Immunization
- Delivery Outreach Services
- Postnatal Care/ Follow-up home visit
- Provision of Vit. A and Ferrous tablet to pregnant
- Postpartum Mothers
- Breastfeeding Counseling
- Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI)
- Operation Timbang
- Food Supplementation to Underweight and Severely Underweight
- Malnourished Children
- Provision of Vit. A Supplementation
- Provision of Ferrous Sulfate Drops and Syrups
- Health and Nutrition Education and Counseling
- Household Salt Testing
- B. FAMILY PLANNING
- Family Planning / Counseling
- Provision of Contraceptives
- C. CANCER PREVENTION IN WOMEN
- Pap Smearing
- Breast Examination
- D. REPRODUCTIVE TRACT INFECTION
- A. MALE REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
- Counseling/Male Classes
- B. ADOLESCENCE REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
- Counseling/ARH Classs
- Physical Examination
- C. VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN’S HEALTH
- D. PREVENTION OF ABORTION AND MANAGEMENT
- Consultation/ Care for Elderly
III. COMMUNICABLE DISEASES
- A. TB PROGRAM
- Sputum Microscopy
- Consultation and DOTS
- Provision of Anti-TB Medicines
- B. LEPROSY
- Case Finding
- Provision of Anti-Leprosy Medicines
IV. NON CIOMMUNICABLE DISEASES
- A. Rabies
- B. Dengue
V. PROMOTION OF HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
IV. ENVIRONMENT SANITATION
- Infromation Education
VII Special Program
- Garantisadong Pambata (GP)
- Blood Letting
- Filariasis Drug Campaign